JUNE 25 HOROSCOPE – Sweet connections nourish your soul after a tumultuous week. Gentle Moon in Pisces in a supportive trine with the nurturing Sun and Venus in Cancer to guide you to where you feel comfortable.
You are extra sensitive right now. Feelings are more easily understood in alternative ways. You’re more open and aware of the power of beauty, affirmations, movement, sound, colors, crystals and positive vibrations.
The Moon in Pisces conjuncts Neptune and adds a deeper meaning to all that you’re sensing. But it’s not all easy flowing when the Moon triggers the Saturn/Neptune square that’s been slowly separating since it was exact last Saturday.
Serious Saturn wants to make sure you don’t go adrift with your dreams and forget the next practical steps. A little structure is good for your meanderings. It urges ways to support others and come together as a community, instead of acting or feeling alone.
Remember all that you’re grateful for. Your gratitude will open up more for your intuition to follow. There are treasures for your spirit to find and share.
- Moon in Pisces trine Sun in Cancer at 3:07am PDT/11:07am GMT/7:07pm AEST
- Moon in Pisces trine Venus in Cancer at 12:58pm PDT/8:58am GMT/7:58pm AEST
- Moon in Pisces square Saturn in Sagittarius at 3:54pm PDT/11:54am GMT/10:54pm AEST
- Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune at 4:46pm PDT/12:46am GMT/11:46am AEST
- Moon in Pisces opposite Jupiter in Virgo at 10:50pm PDT/6:50am GMT/5:50pm AEST
- Moon in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn at 10:54pm PDT/6:54am GMT/5:54pm AEST