JUNE 22 HOROSCOPE – No doubt there’s a lot on your mind right now. Moon in serious Capricorn stirs your consciousness before going void of course for half the day, creating a sense of limbo.
Quick-thinking Mercury in Gemini is the focal planet that wants to pursue perspectives in multiple directions as it contrasts the Lunar Nodes, points of your past and future. Mercury is also conjunct Vesta, as it did back on April 16, in Taurus.
Back in April you were thinking about what you value and hold most precious in your life. With Mercury now in Gemini, your thinking is more restless and impressionable. It’s not easy to find a perspective that gives you a grounded sense of certainty.
Vesta, the brightest asteroid urges the embodiment of your spirit through your thoughts. You may want to talk a lot about what this means for you. There’s a duality to your thinking. What has passed and what is to come. What he said and she said and other musings on this changing world.
When the Moon moves into Aquarius, you’ll open to a more liberated perspective of your changing thoughts. Still, notice whether your ideas have a purpose or a grounded reality? It’s easy to be abstract about meaningful concerns that are deeper than casual commentary.
In the busy-ness of all that’s going on in your mind and communications with others, you’re noticing themes and recurring messages in the stories. Epiphanies are swirling with the details. Capture them before they fly away.
- Moon in Capricorn sextile Mars in Scorpio at 1:03am PDT/9:03am GMT/8:03pm AEST
- Moon in Capricorn square Uranus in Aries at 1:57am PDT/9:57am GMT/8:57pm AEST
- Moon void of course in Capricorn at 1:57am PDT/9:57am GMT/8:57pm AEST
- Moon in Capricorn sextile Chiron in Pisces at 4:21am PDT/12:21pm GMT/8:21am AEST
- Mercury in Gemini square Lunar Nodes at 8:14am PDT/4:14pm GMT/3:14am AEST
- Moon enters Aquarius at 1:08pm PDT/9:08am GMT/8:08pm AEST
- Mercury in Gemini square Jupiter in Virgo at 3:59pm PDT/11:59pm GMT/7:59am AEST
- Mercury in Gemini conjunct Vesta at 5:33pm PDT/1:33am GMT/9:33pm AEST
Image by Timo Vijn | twitter.com/TVijn