Strong-willed Moon in Leo may start the day off with a dramatic statement. While the Sun in Capricorn secures the chaos with a beautiful grounding glow with Neptune.
There’s a lot of energy to make sense of. It’s not entirely clear what’s changing or how it’s going to change. Everyone is feeling some level of edginess from the Mercury/Mars square.
Trust that you’ll understand the greater pattern of things with time. When the Moon moves into Virgo, you’ll be able to analyze how events are impacting your life and how you can evolve.
Old habit patterns are slow to change. You’re getting a push to create different outcomes.
Listen to your dreams and what you yearn for. This is an opportunity to breakthrough with new responses and create what’s important to you.
Deep feeling Venus in Scorpio says farewell with a late semi-square with ruling Pluto before moving into adventurous Sagittarius. If you’ve been thinking about what you need in relationship, there will be a clue at this time in how to transform your emotions within so that you’ll have more freedom to share more of your authentic self in all types of relationships.
Venus in Sagittarius will make all of this so much more fun!
(Image of Sirenum Fossae, Mars by NASA)
- Sun in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces at 5:18am PST/2:18pm GMT
- Moon in Leo sextile Mars in Libra at 5:33am PST1:33pm GMT
- Mercury in Capricorn square Mars in Libra at 6:53am PST/2:53pm GMT
- Moon in Leo square Venus in Scorpio at 9:38am PST/5:38pm GMT
- Moon void of course in Leo at 9:38am PST/5:38pm GMT
- Moon enters Virgo at 10:58am PST/6:58pm GMT
- Venus in Scorpio semi-square Pluto in Capricorn at 10:04pm PST/6:04am GMT
- Venus enters Sagittarius at 11:16pm PST/7:16am GMT
Every day I share a daily horoscope centered on the activity of the Moon. The Moon strongly influences the mood and circumstances that arise in the general population and can help you understand the events in your life. I also include other planetary and asteroid aspects occurring for the day. The movements in our solar system give symbolic meaning to interpret the patterns that open portals to our personal growth.
If you’d like to dive deeper into the current astrological influences in your personal horoscope, you can hop on over to my calendar and book a session for us to meet via Skype or Google Hangout. I look forward to meeting with you soon!