Tidy Moon in Virgo needs to get some things straight today.
Five planets are in the stabilizing earth signs of Virgo and Capricorn and balancing the background commotions.
There is clear and sensible support, within and without, to manage and find a solution for every one of your problems.
So it’s OK if you wake up from a vivid dream and remember how much you need to do before the end of the year. You’ll get it done.
Life will wobble with many imaginings and then you’ll balance into acceptance of what’s possible.
Clear your clutter as much as you can. In just a few days you’ll be so glad you did. Energy only flows where consciousness knows.
Determine with whom, what, and how your resources are available. This is a recharge time to appraise your situation.
Remember how you are evolving and trying new patterns to create better outcomes.
- Venus enters Sagittarius at 11:16pm PST (Tuesday)/7:16am GMT
- Moon in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces at 1:39 am PST/9:39am GMT
- Moon in Virgo trine Sun in Capricorn at 3:29am PST/11:29am GMT
- Moon in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius at 8:33am PST/4:33pm GMT
- Moon in Virgo trine Pluto in Capricorn at 4:32pm PST/12:32am GMT
- Moon in Virgo opposite Chiron in Pisces at 9:23pm PST/5:23am GMT
Every day I share a daily horoscope centered on the activity of the Moon. The Moon strongly influences the mood and circumstances that arise in the general population and can help you understand the events in your life. I also include other planetary and asteroid aspects occurring for the day. The movements in our solar system give symbolic meaning to interpret the patterns that open portals to our personal growth.
If you’d like to dive deeper into the current astrological influences in your personal horoscope, you can hop on over to my calendar and book a session for us to meet via Skype or Google Hangout. I look forward to meeting with you soon!