Changeable Moon in Gemini brings a lot of ideas to the weekend. Nurturing Venus in Cancer is in harmony with the bountiful blessings of Jupiter. You are so happy to have a weekend to enjoy good food, favorite people and harmonious vibes.
Life is feeling so sweet right now with Mercury, Venus and Sun in luminous Cancer being supported by the expanded perspective of Jupiter and the dreamy intuitions of Neptune.
Alas, everything continues to be in flux. Pluto is still at work in getting to the root of some truths and the busy, Cancer-ruled Moon in Gemini is thrown off a bit with additional information coming to the surface.
The Gemini Moon complicates the loving feelings as it reactivates the grand mutable cross that was ever-present in the month of June. It’s bringing up shocking contrasts to that have been in the background.
There’s a lot of fear and fear-mongering going on that’s especially intense right now. You can be with friends and be laughing one minute and then read a news snippet and fall into a spiral of worry.
It’s as if wounds are being reopened to be healed again properly. What comes up on Saturday is soothed and restored on Sunday, when the Sun in Cancer is in delightful harmony with the ethereal messages of spiritual Neptune in Pisces.
In the monthly forecast, I explained how your thoughts are affected by the current out-of-bounds Mercury in Cancer through July 11. Mercury in Cancer is highly intuitive, but not objective, and needs time to reflect to understand things fully.
On Sunday, the Moon will move into Cancer and conjunct the out-of-bound Mercury in Cancer. This is a thoughtful time to feel things out and protect yourself from subliminal messaging that could upset your emotional waters.
Take time in nature or somewhere peaceful to be with your thoughts. On Monday, you’ll begin a new lunar month that will bring your profound insight into full bloom.
Aspects on July 1:
- Moon enters Gemini at 4:44am PDT/12:44pm GMT/11:44pm AEST
- Venus in Cancer sextile Jupiter in Virgo at 12:18pm PDT/8:18pm GMT/7:18am AEST
- Moon in Gemini opposite Saturn in Sagittarius at 11:03pm PDT/7:03am GMT/6:03pm AEST
Aspects on July 2:
- Moon in Gemini square Neptune in Pisces at 12:25am PDT/8:25am GMT/7:25pm AEST
- Moon in Gemini square Jupiter at 9:15am PDT/5:15pm GMT/4:15am AEST
- Moon in Gemini sextile Uranus at 8:43pm PDT/4:43am GMT/3:43pm AEST
- Moon void-of-course in Gemini at 8:43pm PDT/4:43am GMT/3:43pm AEST
- Moon in Gemini square Chiron in Pisces at 10:24pm PDT/6:24am GMT/5:24pm AEST
Aspects on July 3:
- Sun in Cancer trine Neptune in Pisces at 4:01am PDT/12:01pm GMT/11:01pm AEST
- Moon enters Cancer at 6:20am PDT/2:20pm GMT/1:20am AEST
- Moon in Cancer conjunct Mercury at 9:29pm PDT/5:29am GMT/4:29pm AEST