The Moon is a reflection of the Sun’s light and the Capricorn Full Moon alignment reflects the intensity of dynamics here on Earth. This transformative Full Moon ripens the violent past two weeks by adding another layer of intensity.
In last week’s horoscope, I shared how Uranus, the disruptive influence, was is in a stressful angle with the Mercury in the sky and in the 1776 astrological chart of the U.S. And sure enough, last week there were many media misfires and various versions of important stories.
It increased the divisive distrust among the people, the press and the powerful influences battling each other. This has become a gaping self-inflicted wound for the U.S. and it will continue to fester for the next two weeks.
This Capricorn Full Moon brings more shocking information to light, that may be truth or fiction. The Moon/Sun polarity will straddle the Mercury/Pluto opposition of the U.S. chart while it’s all being squared by transiting Uranus, who is traveling with Eris.
These are extraordinary times. The media, or those that control the media, will continue to pour more fuel onto the fire of emotional and mental tension in the world. No country is isolated. There is only an illusion of separation of states that is quickly dissolving.
Brace yourself for more shocking news, that may include more death and other evidence of transformation, as the Republican National Convention convenes this week. Everyone is on edge and the people aren’t going to be quiet. It’s understood that it’s time to stand up for what you believe or get swept into the churning turbulence.
Eris, the feminine warrior has been working closely with the shocks of Uranus to shift how things are done and will turn retrograde just before the Full Moon. The revolution turns within. Uranus has also slowed down and will turn retrograde on July 29. This will eventually ease tensions, but only temporarily. The same concerns will rise again as this period of transformation evolves.
We’re in a crisis to test our response to life. Peace is a radical act in these violent times. Are you going to choose the high road or go down the old one that is bumpy, explosive and has never brought lasting peace? All that’s crumbling is revealing the rich potential to find a better way – if you apply your great mind to imagine and hold the vision.
Your creative thoughts with Mercury in Leo are getting support from Saturn to bring them into form. Self-discipline will guide you through this difficult time and give you a stronger foundation to build your ideas on.
The Sun enters radiant Leo to shine on your biggest dreams on July 22. The Moon will then go into Pisces and stir the illusions. You will find clarity. First the fears need to be faced and brought out to reveal what they really are.
The end of the week is punctuated with the Moon moving into Aries. The Democratic National Convention on July 25 – 28 will also include unexpected events when the Moon in Aries sparks more radical self-determination as it conjuncts Uranus and Eris.
Meditate. Share your love. Lift your thoughts to the best outcomes. Your high vibration is going to make a difference!
To create your own personal forecast for the week, read the weekly horoscope for your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (Let me know if you need help figuring out what those are!):
Aspects for July 18
- Moon in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces at 10:36am PDT/6:36pm GMT
- Moon in Capricorn conjunct Pluto at 6:25pm PDT/2:25am GMT
- Mercury in Leo trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 11:28pm PDT/7:28am GMT
Aspects for July 19
- Moon in Capricorn trine Jupiter in Virgo at 1:39am PDT/9:39am GMT
- Moon in Capricorn square Uranus in Aries at 10:06am PDT/6:06pm GMT
- Moon in Capricorn sextile Chiron in Pisces at 11:38am PDT/7:38pm GMT
- Moon in Capricorn sextile Mars in Scorpio at 12:12pm PDT/8:12pm GMT
- Eris stations retrograde at 12:32pm PDT/8:32pm GMT
- Moon in Capricorn opposition Sun in Cancer (Full Moon) at 3:57pm PDT/11:57pm GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Capricorn at 3:57pm GMT/11:57pm GMT
- Moon enters Aquarius at 12:12pm PDT/8:12pm GMT
Aspects for July 20
- Venus in Leo trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 6:19am PDT/2:19pm GMT
- Moon in Aquarius sextile Saturn in Sagittarius at 2:34pm PDT/10:34pm GMT
- Moon in Aquarius opposite Venus in Leo at 3:26pm PDT/11:26pm GMT
- Moon in Aquarius opposite Mercury in Leo at 8:58pm PDT/4:58am GMT
Aspects for July 21
- Moon in Aquarius sextile Uranus in Aries at 3:54pm PDT/11:54am GMT
- Moon in Aquarius square Mars in Scorpio at 6:56pm PDT/2:56am GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Aquarius at 6:56pm PDT/2:56am GMT
Aspects for July 22
- Sun enters Leo at 2:30am PDT/10:30am GMT
- Moon enters Pisces at 1:35am PDT/9:35am GMT
- Moon in Pisces square Saturn in Sagittarius at 7:17pm PDT/3:17am GMT
- Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune at 9:54pm PDT/5:54am GMT
Aspects for July 23
- Moon in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn at 5:08am PDT/1:08pm GMT
- Moon in Pisces opposition Jupiter at 1:25pm PDT/9:25am GMT
- Moon in Pisces conjunct Chiron at 8:51pm PDT/2:51am GMT
Aspects for July 24
- Moon in Pisces trine Mars in Scorpio at 12:06am PDT/8:06am GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Pisces at 12:06am PDT/8:06am GMT
- Moon enters Aries at 5:33am PDT/3:22pm GMT
- Moon in Aries trine Sun in Leo at 9:17am PDT/5:17pm GMT
- Moon in Aries trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 10:46pm PDT/6:46am GMT