Planets are aligning to usher in a new phase of changes. Along with the motion of the mutable planets that are staging many dramas, they are also revealing the underlying good.
The week begins with the creative spark of Moon in Leo and lovely Venus moving into Libra to draw your attention to the value of harmonious relationships. Venus will be in Libra while Mercury in Virgo stations retrograde on Tuesday for three weeks (click here to get your free mini-course on this!).
Everyone dreads the reality shift that happens when Mercury stations retrograde. Especially when Mercury is in a sharp-minded sign like Virgo. Life is all about learning to see more of the whole. With Mercury stationing retrograde so close to the planets of abundance, Venus and Jupiter, there’s an opportunity to fully understand how you are an amazingly creative being who often gets in your own way.
Look at the attached image. Is that beautiful scene really upside down? No, your mind perceives it that way and it knows that the sphere is distorting the image. How often to you unknowingly apply your own distorting lens? You have the opportunity to examine your life in close detail during this phase and clear out perspectives that have kept you in old, limiting patterns.
Virgo is always improving life. Listen to the pure message of Virgo on Wednesday when there are no aspects flavoring the essence of the Virgin. Virgo, the Virgin holds the sacred mystery of who you are. Your soul yearns to seek self-perfection through the thoughts and practices that connect you with your full worth.
As the Virgo Moon blocks the light of the Sun to form the Virgo Solar eclipse on Thursday (you can click here to read more about the eclipse), it’s closely squared by the Saturn and opposed by Neptune. Saturn and Neptune are moving to their final and exact square on September 10.
Saturn is the material world, Neptune is the spiritual realm. This Virgo Solar Eclipse will be in effect for months to question how you’re embodying the desires of your soul to attain your highest self-expression? The Solar Eclipse is a powerful “reset” to help you receive new insight on how you can open more to being a vessel for your greatest good.
Life is soberly unreal yet quieter and more illumined Friday and the weekend. Focus on the beauty that you know in your heart and mind, not necessarily see, to turn things aright. This is no longer an ordinary life. The rewards you discover will be worth the challenge of finding your way.
To create your personal forecast for the week, which includes the six-month influence of the Virgo Solar eclipse and Mercury in Virgo retrograde, read the horoscopes for the signs of your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (Let me know if you need help figuring out what those are!):
Aspects for August 29
- Moon enters Leo at 1:11am PDT/9:11 am GMT
- Mars in Sagittarius square North Node at 12:18pm PDT/8:18pm GMT
- Venus enters Libra at 7:07pm PDT/3:07am GMT
- Moon in Leo trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 7:20pm PDT/3:20am GMT
Aspects for August 30
- Moon in Leo trine Mars in Sagittarius at 12:51am PDT/8:51am GMT
- Mercury in Virgo stations retrograde at 6:04am PDT/2:04pm GMT
- Moon in Leo trine Uranus in Aries at 9:20pm PDT/5:20am GMT
- Moon void of course in Leo at 9:20pm PDT/5:20am GMT
Aspects for August 31
- Moon enters Virgo at 8:22am PDT/4:22am GMT
Aspects for September 1
- Solar Eclipse New Moon in Virgo at 2:03am PDT/10:03am GMT
- Moon in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius at 3:25am PDT/11:25am GMT
- Moon in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces at 4:33am PDT/12:33pm GMT
- Moon in Virgo square Mars in Sagittarius at 11:39am PDT/7:39pm GMT
- Moon in Virgo trine Pluto in Capricorn at 12:59pm PDT/8:59pm GMT
- Sun in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius at 8:22pm PDT/4:22am GMT
Aspects for September 2
- Moon in Virgo opposite Chiron in Pisces at 5:16am PDT/1:16pm GMT
- Sun in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces at 9:38am PDT/5:38pm GMT
- Mercury in Virgo conjunct Jupiter at 10:18am PDT/6:18pm GMT
- Moon in Virgo conjunct Mercury at 3:00pm PDT/11:00am GMT
- Moon in Virgo conjunct Jupiter at 3:13pm PDT/11:13pm GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Virgo at 3:13pm PDT/11:13pm GMT
- Moon enters Libra at 5:55pm PDT/1:44am GMT
Aspects for September 3
- Moon in Libra conjunct Venus at 4:30am PDT/12:30pm GMT
- Moon in Libra sextile Saturn in Sagittarius at 1:55pm PDT/9:55pm GMT
- Moon in Libra square Pluto at 11:39pm PDT/7:39am GMT
Aspects for September 4
- Moon in Libra sextile Mars in Sagittarius at 1:13am PDT/9:13pm GMT
- Moon in Libra opposite Uranus in Aries at 5:30pm PDT/1:30am GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Libra at 5:30pm PDT/1:30am GMT