Virgo Full Moon on March 1 – 2, 2018 at 4:51pm PST/7:51pm EDT/12:51am GMT
March begins with the helpful Virgo Moon to bring the detail of your soul’s yearnings to light. A physical understanding of what feeds you and what drains you is the gift of this earthy, healing Moon as it’s illumined by the awareness of the Pisces Sun.
Surrender to the spectrum of feelings and information that flows through you.
With the Moon in Virgo opposing the light of the Sun in Pisces, and so close to Neptune, you may feel uncertain about everything.
But you must trust this process. This is the purifying time you’ve been needing to open to the needs of your deepest self.
Mercury, Virgo’s ruler, along with Venus, are conjoined in Pisces and supported by Pisces’ ancient ruler, abundant Jupiter, in Scorpio.
Your mind and heart are guiding your expanding vision.
Venus, the planet of love and what you value, has been absent as an evening star since November 14 but will reappear in the sky on the evening of March 4.
For nearly four months as a morning star, Venus has been helping you to see the parts of you at war with yourself. You’ve been examining how you get in your own way and limit your light. Once Venus reappears in the night sky, your inner lover is reborn.
Life keeps moving and so do the planets.
Venus in Pisces, dissolves barriers to relating. Unconditional, spiritual love transcends limitations. As Venus and Mercury move forward, they join Chiron, the wounded healer.
According to myth, Chiron was a half-human, half-horse son-of-a-god who, after some emotional and psychological wounds as a child, was injured by a poisoned arrow. Since he was a half-divine being, he couldn’t die. So he had to focus on healing his pain.
Chiron dedicated his life to healing others to relieve his own suffering.
As Venus returns to the night sky on March 4th, the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune will all conjoin in Pisces, merging you into oneness with what you love and want to experience more of in your life.
From my perspective, this is an extraordinary event. It’s already a gift that Venus gets to commune with Neptune, once a year while it’s in Pisces (2012 – 2025). Venus in Pisces is exalted love. Venus in Pisces conjoined Neptune, its modern ruler, is the highest ranking awareness of the power of love.
With the Sun involved, higher consciousness is king for a day. Mercury, Venus, and Chiron help you articulate the words, the feelings to move beyond your old wounds to begin again with the initiative of Aries as the month progresses.
Experiences with others help you see your core needs while you address the underlying fears that may have never been met. Until now.
Love is the cure.
And love is a practice. Love is an expression of who you are in all the ways that bring beauty, peace and more loving kindness to the world. Love is the most powerful energy and it’s infinitely available for you to feel, share and explore.
The month of March begins as a passionate time of feeling deeply. Your perfect world begins within. Open to the numinous good that’s available to wash away what’s been keeping you stuck in old patterns.
The messages you receive now are what you’ll be implementing through the month as:
- Mercury moves into Aries on March 5 – Supports you in sharing your thoughts openly to forge strong alliances.
- Venus moves into Aries on March 6 – Supports you in courageously pursuing what you love.
- Jupiter turns retrograde on March 8 (through July 10)- Wisdom comes by expanding your spiritual presence within and detoxifying your life.
- Pisces New Moon on March 17 – Beginning of new lunar cycle of being with the deepest truth of who you are.
- Mars moves into Capricorn on March 17 – Supports you with the structure and practicality to hold your deepest truth in the world.
- Aries Equinox March 20 – A new zodiac year begins in Aries with indicators of economic shifts in the U.S. and beyond.
- Mercury goes retrograde in Aries on March 22 (through April 15) – Perspectives are more muted as you reconsider what you want to communicate when it goes direct.
- Libra Full Moon March 31 – Focus on the goals you want to bring into reality in the next 2 years.