Aries Full Moon Brings You Half Circle.
It’s been 6 months since the Aries New Moon in April. Back then, you were courageously clear about what you wanted to create this year. Some things have materialized, while others have come up against some challenges.
You’ve discovered everything isn’t going according to plan. Listen to what comes up during this Moon to learn more about what needs adjustment to move forward with fresh resolve.
Even in these overexposed times, life can still surprise you.
If it’s uncertainty or opportunity, there’s a compelling buzz of energy that wants your attention. You’re receiving a message about something important to you. You’re in the thrust of breaking through in the areas where you haven’t been clear.
Extraordinary information streams in.
It could be an easy flash of inspiration. It’ll be the catalyst you need to realize how you’re the solution to the change you want to see. Where you fully show up will affect what happens next in your life.
You’re suddenly aware of the whole story.
And you may be obsessed or repulsed by it. It’s also not easy to focus on anything with so much energy circulating. Even if it doesn’t always look like it, you still have free will and the option to choose.
It may seem there is a psychic war as strong differences clash out in the open. This a cultural awakening that will continue. What was suppressed is rising. Those who were comfortable with the way things were want to keep a lid on it.
Changes are continuing through 2016 and into 2020.
You’re here to fulfill your purpose. For some good reason, you’ve chosen this time of intersecting forces. Maybe you’re here to complete unfinished business. Most likely, your presence will help others find their way.
You can thrive in this time by choosing the high road of perspective. What are your principles? Now, more than ever, you need to stand for them.
Think of this as an extended dose of truth serum. Will you accept the opportunities that beg for your unique contribution? You’re awake and the time is now.
Astrological Aspects for the Weekend:
Friday, October 14
- Moon in Pisces trine Venus in Scorpio at 12:13am PDT/8:13am GMT
- Moon void-of-course in Pisces at 12:13am PDT/8:13am GMT
- Moon enters Aries at 8:08am PDT/4:08pm GMT
- Mercury in Libra sextile Saturn in Sagittarius at 11:47am PDT/7:47pm GMT
- Moon in Aries opposite Jupiter in Libra at 8:34pm PDT/4:34am GMT
Saturday, October 15
- Sun in Libra opposite Uranus in Aries at 3:43am PDT/11:43am GMT
- Moon in Aries square Mars in Capricorn at 3:54am PDT/11:54am GMT
- Moon in Aries trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 4:46am PDT/12:46pm GMT
- Moon in Aries opposite Mercury in Libra at 6:53am PDT/2:53pm GMT
- Moon in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn at 8:20am PDT/4:20pm GMT
- Sun in Libra opposite Eris in Aris at 5:40pm PDT/1:40am GMT
- Mercury in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn at 7:29pm PDT/3:29am GMT
- Moon in Aries conjunct Uranus at 8:11pm PDT/4:11am GMT
- Moon in Aries opposite Sun in Libra at 9:23pm PDT/6:23am GMT
Sunday, October 16
- Moon enters Taurus at 8:04am PDT/4:04pm GMT
- Moon sextile Neptune in Pisces at 11:08pm PDT/7:08am GMT