Hopeful Moon in Sagittarius keeps a positive spin on the churning events of the day.
There’s a lot of passion with power and speed behind it, but without any obvious clarity.
Confusion, surprise, the desire for structure, with a strong urge to move to a higher, spiritual level of love and beauty, all arise today.
Just when you thought you’d heard and seen it all, there’s more.
The first part of the day brings another message about the continuing Saturn/Neptune square we experienced on November 26 and will be working with in 2016.
Mars in opposition to Uranus triggers some more of the final messages of the Uranus/Pluto square, showing us what will continue to change.
These are the vibrations of the Sagittarius New Moon tomorrow. But until then, this is still a waning Moon, in the final release before the Capricorn Solstice.
This is a time of letting go of the old, deeply rooted issues that no longer serve you so that you can embrace the light of the Sun.
Like the wise owl, with luminous eyes that efficiently capture the light, this is a time to penetrate the truth through the darkness and discover your true wisdom.
- Juno enters Scorpio at 11:50pm PST/7:50am GMT
- Moon in Sagittarius square Neptune at 4:06am PST/12:06pm GMT
- Moon in Sagittarius conjunct Saturn at 7:02am PST/3:02pm GMT
- Moon in Sagittarius trine Uranus in Aries at 10:01pm PST/6:01am GMT (Friday)
- Moon in Sagittarius sextile Mars in Aries at 10:14pm PST/6:14am GMT (Friday)
- Moon in Sagittarius square Chiron in Pisces at 10:42pm PST/6:42am GMT (Friday)
- Mars in Libra opposes Uranus in Aries at 5:30pm PST/1:30am GMT (Friday)
- Venus in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces at 10:13pm PST/6:13am GMT (Friday)
- New Moon at 19º02’ Sagittarius 2:29am PST/10:29am GMT (Friday)
(note that I am using Pacific Standard Time, PST instead of EST, which was confusing for Australians)
Every day I share a daily horoscope centered on the activity of the Moon. The Moon strongly influences the mood and circumstances that arise in the general population and can help you understand the events in your life. I also include other planetary and asteroid aspects occurring for the day. The movements in our solar system give symbolic meaning to interpret the patterns that open portals to our personal growth.
If you’d like to dive deeper into the current astrological influences in your personal horoscope, you can hop on over to my calendar and book a session for us to meet via Skype or Google Hangout. I look forward to meeting with you soon!