As independent as you may think you are with the Moon in Aries, you’re still connected to the whole.
Impulsive and headstrong Moon in Aries catalyzes volatile energies when it squares off with Uranus and then Pluto early in the day.
It’s hard to suppress what’s on your mind and buried emotions may rise to the surface.
The raw energies that come up today will shed light on how to express your unique identity without compromising your integrity.
In your intense focus to move forward, you may have suppressed your light to hold the acceptance of those you thought were important.
You may now realize where there’s a shortage of mutual respect, approval is meaningless.
This is a quick life reminder to express your true authentic self so that you naturally align with others who reflect what’s important to you.
This is good. If there have been long-simmering concerns, you may have needed this tipping point to recognize your frustration so that you can work on a resolution and enjoy a peaceful weekend.
Every particle of your being is energy and light that influences the energies of all the other energetic particles in your life.
Create a domino-effect of light in the world.
Today’s Aspects (Now including AEDT!):
- Moon in Aries trine Saturn in Sagittarius at 2:35am PST/10:35am GMT/9:35pm AEDT, Friday
- Moon in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn at 5:02am PST/1:02pm GMT/12:02am AEDT, Saturday
- Moon in Aries conjunct Uranus at 6:50am PST/2:50pm GMT/1:50am AEDT, Saturday
- Moon in Aries opposite Lilith in Libra at 9:17am PST/5:16pm GMT/4:50am AEDT, Saturday
- Moon in Aries sextile Sun in Aquarius at 5:10pm PST/1:10am GMT/12:50pm AEDT, Saturday
- Moon in Aries square Venus in Capricorn at 7:15pm PST/3:15am GMT/2:50pm AEDT, Saturday
Every day I share a daily horoscope centered on the activity of the Moon. The Moon strongly influences the mood and circumstances that arise in the general population and can help you understand the events in your life. I also include other planetary and asteroid aspects occurring for the day. The movements in our solar system give symbolic meaning to interpret the patterns that open portals to our personal growth.
If you’d like to dive deeper into the current astrological influences in your personal horoscope, you can hop on over to my calendar and book a session for us to meet via Skype or Google Hangout. I look forward to meeting with you soon!